Friday, July 11, 2014

Twitter

I used to have two twitter accounts. I only followed myself. Made myself chuckle with inside jokes and one-liners. Then, my friend Nick discovered them, started looking in, followed me. So I got two new twitter accounts. I only followed myself again. Somehow facebook or hotmail or somebody made my account available to somebody. Now I have six twitter accounts. I don't even like twitter. Also, I think Facebook is time suck, a vortex of loss. Also, I've said it before: hope is the thing with feathers, despair has a twitter account. Remember when we didn't have voice mail? Remember when we had pay phones?

I grow old. I grow old. I will wear my trousers rolled.

Wonder what LC is doing. None of my business, but I can wonder.

I'm going to go find a writing prompt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger