Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Inclined Plane

I've decided that I prefer the inclined plane of transcendence to the other simple machines of transcendence.

Reason 1: I think it sounds most simple.
Reason 2: I could start at the top and roll to the bottom of each poem.
Reason 3: It reminds me of driving on the Great Plains.
Reason 4: If I wait at the bottom, poems may roll down to me.
Reason 5: Cartwheel banjo tub
Reason 6: My son watched Bambi and now he won't quit crying.
Reason 7: Fish trumpet
Reason 8: I have a little mountain inside me.
Reason 9: Open the trunk of the fast car where the wings are folded.
Reason 10: Butter on. Butter off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Don said...

This is clever. Could be longer. I like cartwheel and bajo in the same poem/sentence.

3/09/2007 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger