Sunday, November 12, 2006

Rejections Mounting

They're still trickling in.

Blue Mesa Review 5/1/06, rej 11/8/06

Also, I'm beginning to think that Cutback, whom I sent to on 9/16/05 and Sonora Review whom I sent to on 4/11/05--and both of whom I've queried without response--are not going to accept my poems. As I recall, something similar happened when I sent to Sonora Review in early '04. And if I'm not mistaken, Sonora Review sent back an empty SASE without a rejection slip the time before. Does it bother me? Not too much. I suspect they mean well. Maybe I'll send again this weekend. Might as well tempt fate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Ingersoll said...

This sounds familiar. I think Sonora Review took a year or more each time I tried them.

11/12/2006 5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It almost makes them seem dependable.

11/13/2006 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger